Monday, October 6, 2008

What I Did During The Weekend

Hmm..... What-I-Did-During-The-Weekend....Well I didn't do anything interesting...I went AND sleep at church on Friday night and Saturday night. There was a room there were kid are suppose to stay, while other older people was down stairs listening to the preacher. I was stuck with kids half my age. Well not all off them some of them are around 8 to 10.

I wasn't the oldest kid their there this other kid his name was Frank and all he did was watch videos and play games on his laptop! I didn't eve know if he moved out off that spot for the whole two days! All the other kids either chased each other around the room or played DS they won’t eve sleep till its 12am! That’s how my whole weekend was spend...T_T

I slept there on Friday night then went home in the morning for about 4hours then I had to go back and sleep their on Saturday night then we went home about 2 am in the morning. And I mostly slept away Sunday. I woke up around 11am then watch something’s on TV and played for awhile on the computer then I went to sleep again.

Ahh.. how i luv to sleep

Frank is not his real name its just a nickname
ja ne

2 comments:

C_iv_v said...

ouch! other day you will have a better weekend

zero434 said...

thanks