Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Favourite game Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Crisis core is a prequel for final fantasy VII. This game mostly revolves aroun the character Zack Fair. The story of the game is mostly about war, lost, betrayal, and death.

Zack is a 2nd class soldier in a group called SOLDIER(it stands for something else gut I forgot but what I do know is that they conduct experiments on people who joins), a group of skilled combat operatives. MAking a long story short Zack losses his mentor during the because Angeal (his mentor, his partner, and also a 1st class SOLDIER) gets turned into a MONSTER with white wings, well lets just say he dies and he gives Zack his sword and he also moved up to the rankings of a 1st class SOLDIER.
And well I don't want to spoil the story of the game so I will just live that as that

JA ne (later) ^_^

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! It's sounds like an awesome game! I'll totally have to check it out!
Love your blog!
~Amanda