Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Best Thing


This was inspired by this http://nielsg.com/mercia
I remember that day when I first saw you.
You were the most beautiful person i had ever seen
You were the best thing that ever happened to me
I remember that day you were bruised broken and bloody.
You different. They didn’t understand you.
you were the best thing ever that happened to me.
I remember chasing them away protecting you from this unjust society.
You gave me a smile and for a year we were the best of friends and lovers.
You were the best thing that happened to me
I remember the hurt I felt when you left with out explanation.
You were trying to protect me, from this unjust society.
You were still the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ten years had past and I had moved on with my new family.
You sent me a reminder of the time we spent together. I showed me why you did what you did.
Ten years from that day you are still the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: