Tuesday, June 14, 2011

That was easy...too easy


French Exam today.... honestly I though it was going to be more difficult! But no it was fudging easy! Anywho i'm not gonna be all modest and say 'i think i passed it' I'm gonna say I fudging Aced it might not have gotten perfect but I'm pretty sure I aced it! Well then After that I went around with my Friends and had a really awesome conversation about kyo and white rabbit XD oh and b4 that we were waiting for a fudging long time in a sushi place... we ended up living without ordering cause it was taking so fudging long.... and also I found this awesome series! It's the Mr.Ripley's series it so filled with awesome murder stuff XDDDDDD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB! I WISH I CAN SAY THE SAME FOR MY CHEM TEST TOMORROW. TT_TT

zero434 said...

bonne chance ma amie