Thursday, September 18, 2008

High School so far

High school so far is been ok but its really different from elementary school but its ok i guess

I err...like! most of my teachers but sometimes one of my teacher gives out too much home work...T_T

I like their library here cause they have alot of good books but they lack mangas! I wonder why...

And I that the anime club is now closed T_T i really wanted to join that club *sigh*

Anyways I'm having a good time in high school rigth now... thats all i have to say

6 comments:

Miss Zeller said...

Hi Lorren,

It's too bad that anime doesn't have a club anymore. Maybe you could get a bunch of people together to start your own club? Good start on your links.

take care,

Miss Z

zero434 said...

thanks ^_^

Sophia Ta :) said...

Hey thanx for commenting on my BLOG :)

C_iv_v said...

cool name and background colour
:P!!!!

Amanda said...

Hey Lorren!
Haha! I love the name of your blog! =) I love your post about High School!!! =)
~Amanda

zero434 said...

thanks for commenting

arigato mina!